Agreements and Contracts
Maintenance, Industrial Cleaning and Preventive Shutdowns
Mechanical Maintenance and Industrial Cleaning
- Maintenance contract in the mechanical and industrial cleaning area of the entire manufacturing complex;
- Preventive and corrective maintenance, including industrial cleaning of clinker conveyors and elevators;
- Scheduled and annual inspections;
- Operation and maintenance contract in the cement packaging and shipping area;
- Manufacture and supply of various piping accessories.
- Preventive, conditioned, and corrective maintenance;
- Inspections; Specialized services (joints, scaffolding, lifting equipment, insulation, and painting);
- Scheduled shutdowns; Materials and spare parts management;
- Quality and safety.
Scheduled Preventive Maintenance
- Refurbishment of 60 KV Substation Transformers, Circuit Breakers, and Measurement Transformers;
- Correction of the top and replacement of bearings in the Cement Mill;
- Execution of electrical works – Refurbishment of B. Aeropol, valves, gutters, dust filters, extromats, and compressors;
- Scheduled Overhauls of Kilns – Coal Grinding, Cyclone Tower, Gas Coolers, Raw Mills, and Clinker Conveyors;
- Repair of Homogenization Silo/Flour Extraction and Furnace Feeding;
- Cement Grinding Overhaul;
- Overhaul of various equipment in Line 6 – Manufacturing – Raw Grinding;
- Metalworking in Kilns and Roller Press.